Sunday, October 23, 2011

Last cup of coffee(for the night anyways)

Sooo tomorrow is the “big day” I thought I would be crazy excited and raring to go. I have been looking forward and working toward this for a long time. Its just the opposite tonight I’m still excited but more nervous then anything. I’ve come to the realization that its really happening. I’m really gonna be cut open poked, prodded and carefully stitched back together! There is along road ahead and if you would have asked me yesterday I would have told you how ready I am ….BUT tonight ummm yea no turning back! Right? I called my Aunt Terry who knows from experience she told me what to expect(lots of pain) but assured me it was well worth it! So I think I’m going to enjoy my last cup of coffee (they wont let me have any tomorrow) and prepare for a long (well worth it) recovery ahead! Wish me luck …………..Before and after pictures will be up as soon as I’m functional again.

No comments:

Post a Comment